Privacy & Other Legal Policies
By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these terms please do not access and/or use this site. These terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- This website does not collect information about you personally, unless you send us an email.
- If you do send us an email, once we have replied to you the email will be removed from our computer & stored digitally & securely on a separate device.
- Any communication with us, other than email, will result in a paper based manual recod being kept, so that we may provide you with the treatment/service you need.
- You may ask to see a copy of the information we hold for you. To do so please write to us and allow 2 weeks for a reply (from date of receipt).
- If you believe we may hold incorrect information about your requiements, you may ask for the records to be changed.
- We will not sell or transfer any personal details about you.
- Unless required to do so to comply with a legal request from the Police, the Courts or UK Medical Authorities, we will not disclose your records to anyone.
Third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Godiva Hypnotherapy and our licensors, unless specifically stated otherwise.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use this site's content in any way. The names, images and logos identifying Godiva Hypnotherapy, hypnotherapy-coventry.co.uk, hypnotherapy-coventryandwarwickshire.co.uk & hypnotherapyandnlp-coventry.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Godiva Hypnotherapy except for the following organisations that we are a member of & who have granted us permission to use their logos for links to their websites:
- GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
- NHS (National Hypnotherapy Society)
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.